Conscious Living Now

Sunday, November 12, 2006

With recent elections.... we only THINK things got better!

Ya know... for years... many years.. I had seen GI Joe's in our streets... I knew for years that the potential for this country.. the USA was building up to become ruled under Martial Law.... how and when that would come to be... I was clueless... still am really... sorta.

About a month or so ago... God pulled me up onto the surface of the sun (he has done this many times in my past when we had to look at something that was happening on the earth... that I needed to be aware of).

I was shown the surface of earth and two large black (with small traces of white) trains heading toward each other... on a collision course with each other....

I seen the impact happen... the two trains collided head on... the collision created huge cracks on the earth... shattering it from its once pristine view...

I felt the hmmmmm... the tragedy and ultimate change that would be created thru this collision.... I didn't want to know any more... I got out of meditation... didn't ask for clarity of any info... I knew when the time was right within me... I would totally understand it... I just needed the set up... and that is what I was shown.

I really thought is was Korea and us... but it wasn't at all. Yesterday it became vividly clear what this was... and what was being set up in our world.

The collision is the democrats and the republicans. It is two driving forces that are our country... on a collision course with each other. Which is going to change our world... shatter our reality... and have an impact that is globally felt.

It also started to creep back into my awareness yesterday as I processed all this... the remembrance of the many meditations I had seen concerning Martial Law...

I realized (and please keep in mind... it has to be this way in order for true change to happen in our country and around the globe).... this election day.... is truly the beginning of our end.... but everywhere there is an end there is also a new beginning!

Bush has always had his own agenda... and those who made sure Bush was in the highest seat in this country (we needed a brainless person to allow this all to happen... make sure it happened).... and now that is not going to be so easy... for there is a House and a Congress who may not allow it to just happen as previously done.

So now what... how does Bush stay in control??
Public Law 109-364, or the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007"
(H.R.5122) (2), which was signed by the commander in chief on October 17th,
2006, in a private Oval Office ceremony, allows the President to declare a
"public emergency" and station troops anywhere in America and take control of
state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local
authorities, in order to "suppress public disorder."


It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq, and
the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections, the Bush
administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly worrying that
President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect, declare himself
dictator.
Read the full text here: Bush moves toward Martial Law

All he has to do... is allow his croonies to once again bomb America... just like in 2001... and he will have reason to enact this law... and us crazy fear filled Americans will embrace it... well most of us anywayz. Amazing what fear can produce... and what love can reveal!

I remember receiving a channeling some months ago... preparing for the storm... not quite sure I even made it a public posting (I will double check and post it if not)... and now I understand the depth of what was being asked.

We can sit blindly on the sidelines saying well it if it meant to be... there is nothing I can do about it. Or we can start preparing now.. devising our plan to stay in touch... to band together in the light of god... and be the guiding force that will change it all.... in spite of what may come.

It is in these times... most especially in these times... we have to start living consciously... with complete awareness of All There Is... and All We can do!!

With love, honor, and hope!
Namaste,
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home